Keystone Health, in Waynesboro, PA and Chambersburg, PA is hiring a Full-Time Pediatric Certified Registered Nurse Practitioner to join our Keystone Health Pediatric Team.
Keystone Health was founded in 1986 and is the largest multi-specialty Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) in the nation. Keystone Health provides high quality patient care to all of Franklin County.
As a Pediatric CRNP you have an important job to do, but also you need to take care of yourself. Keystone Health is committed to creating a positive, supportive working environment that promotes excellent work-life balance while providing high quality care.
About the Position:
- Part-time outpatient position
- NO call schedule
- NO weekends
- Provide direct primary care in an office setting from newborns to 18-year olds
- Exciting opportunity for a pediatric nurse practitioner to join an established practice
- Practice offers a “small town feel” with the resources of a large health system
- Commitment to providing high quality and compassionate care to patients
- Current CPR Certification
- Current license to practice as a CRNP by Pennsylvania Board of Nurse Examiners
- Ability to assess, screen, evaluate, and diagnose children to provide the full spectrum of primary care preventative/sick health services
- Health maintenance care, including well-child exams and childhood immunizations
- Diagnosis and treatment of common childhood illnesses
- Based Compensation
- Medical, dental, and life insurance
- Malpractice coverage through FTCA
- Professional dues and CME allowance
- Paid time off
- Defined contribution plan: 403(b) retirement program with a company match
- Eligible for state and federal loan repayment
Learn more about this outstanding opportunity by calling Maria at 717-217-1979 and by visiting our website at www.keystonehealth.org
To apply: send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Located in Franklin County, Chambersburg is located just 55 miles northeast of Harrisburg and is part of the Great Appalachia Valley.
- Chambersburg offers great schools, affordable homes and recreation.
- Quaint mom and pop shops line main street, coffee shops and farmers markets add texture to the community.
- Grab some fresh fruit, meat and cheese from the Country Breeze Farm Market, or grab a bite to eat at the Copper Kettle or take a hike on the Appalachian Trail.
- International airports located within one hour (Harrisburg, PA) and at Dulles, BWI and Ronald Reagan airports.
- Enjoy an area with many outdoor activities (hiking, biking, skiing, golfing, water activities and more),
- Rich with historical sites (Gettysburg) and close to the Chocolate Capital of the United States (Hershey).
- Washington D.C. with a large selection of museums, cultural events, and other attractions, including the national zoo is also nearby.
- For more about the community, visit chambersburg.org