Keystone Health has several exciting opportunities for full-scope Family Medicine physicians to join our growing primary care team and play an integral role in helping to provide high-quality compassionate care to all patients in our community.
Keystone Health, founded in 1986, is the largest multi-specialty Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) in the nation. Keystone provides a proven multi-disciplinary model for collaborative practice.
As a Family Medicine Physician you have an important job to do, but you also need to take care of yourself. Keystone Health is committed to creating a positive, supportive working environment that promotes excellent work-life balance while providing high-quality care.
What We Are Offering:
- Opportunity to join a busy, growing group of providers with a strong referral base
- Practice offers a “small town feel” with the resources of a large health system
- Job security
- Commitment to providing high-quality, compassionate care to patients
About the Position:
- Provides direct primary care within the office setting
- Collaborates with Advanced Practice Providers
- EPIC EMR
- Full-time outpatient position
- Accepts: J1’s and H1B Visas
- Rotating call schedule
- Board Certified/Board Eligible
- Team-oriented with the ability to provide personalized patient care and demonstrate clinical outcomes
- Eligible for licensure in the state of Pennsylvania
- Based Compensation plus Incentive Program
- Medical, Dental, Life and Long-Term Disability
- Malpractice Coverage through FTCA
- Professional Dues and CME Allowance
- PTO – 3 Weeks of Vacation
- Sick Time – 40 Hours of Sick Time Annually
- Defined Contribution Plan: 403(b) Retirement Program with a Company Match
- Eligible for State and Federal Loan Repayment
- Sign-On Bonus
Learn more about this outstanding opportunity by calling Maria at 717-217-1979 and by visiting our website at www.keystonehealth.org
To apply: send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Keystone Health:
Keystone Health was founded by Joanne Cochran in 1986 and she is still the CEO to this day. Keystone has provided services to our community for over 35 years and will continue to be the place where families and individuals establish their healthcare home.
Keystone’s goal and mission is to improve the health and quality of the life of the people we serve. Our goal is affordable health care to everyone in the community in a comfortable and safe environment. Keystone does this by providing quality and compassionate care to all who are in need. Keystone Health always puts their patients first. In fact, no patient has ever been turned away due to their inability to pay for care.
Keystone is the proven champion for quality health care in the community and for those with chronic diseases and special populations. Keystone Health provides over 16 services as part of our Federally Qualified Health Center. Furthermore, Keystone offers additional services to our migrant and seasonal farmworkers and their families.
About South Central Pennsylvania:
- Keystone Health is located in Chambersburg, PA, in beautiful south-central Pennsylvania, an area rich with outdoor activities and history.
- Conveniently located within a three-hour drive of Pittsburgh, Philadelphia and northern Virginia; four hours to New York. International airports located within one hour (Harrisburg, PA) and at Dulles, BWI and Ronald Reagan airports.
- Enjoy an area with many outdoor activities (hiking, biking, skiing, golfing, water activities and more), rich with historical sites and close to the Chocolate Capital of the United States. Washington D.C., with a large selection of museums, cultural events, and other attractions including the national zoo, is also nearby.
- South Central PA was listed among Forbes.com “America’s Most Livable Cities,” and ranked in U.S. News & World’s “Best Cities to Live.”
- Offers top-rated public schools, blue-ribbon private schools, and some of Pennsylvania’s top colleges and universities. Area school districts are consistently ranked in the top 20 percent of Pennsylvania – it’s a great place to grow a family.
- For more about the community, visit www.chambersburg.org.
Keystone Health is a Federally Qualified Health Center with offices in Chambersburg, PA
Equal Opportunity Employer
We provide opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.