Join our family practice with seven family physicians, two nurse practitioners, and a full support team. We are GROWING and EXPANDING our services and are seeking an additional Family Physician to join Keystone Health.
Keystone Health is located in Chambersburg, PA, in beautiful south-central Pennsylvania, an area rich with outdoor activities and history. Conveniently located within a three hour drive of Pittsburgh, Philadelphia and northern Virginia; four hours to New York. International airports located within one hour (Harrisburg, PA) and at Dulles, BWI and Ronald Reagan airports. Enjoy an area with many outdoor activities (hiking, biking, skiing, golfing, water activities and more), rich with historical sites and close to the Chocolate Capital of the United States. Washington D.C., with a large selection of museums, cultural events, and other attractions, including the national zoo is also nearby. For more about the community, visit www.chambersburg.org.
Keystone Health is the largest multi-specialty Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) in the nation, and was founded in 1986. Keystone provides a proven multi-disciplinary model for collaborative practice.
Standard Full-Time Provider Benefits:
- Malpractice Coverage through FTCA
- 3 Weeks of Vacation; 4 Weeks of Vacation at year 4
- 40 Hours of Sick Time Annually
- 52 Hours of Holiday Annually
- 40 Hours of Continuing Education Time Annually
- $3,000 Continuing Education Allowance Annually
- Medical, Dental, Life and Long-Term Disability Provided
- Vision and Short-Term Disability Available
- 403(b) Retirement Program with a Company Match
- Eligible for State and Federal Loan Repayment
- Base Compensation plus Incentive Program
- Sign-On Bonus
- Payment of Membership Due, License, DEA and Board Certification
Learn more about this outstanding opportunity by calling Amy at 717-709-7900 Ext 7928 and by visiting our website at www.keystonehealth.org To apply: send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.