A Service of Keystone Health
Internal medicine doctors (also known as internists) are trained to diagnose and treat infections, cancer, and diseases affecting the heart, kidneys, joints, and the digestive, respiratory, and vascular systems. They also are trained in disease prevention, wellness, and substance abuse. Internal medicine doctors only treat adults (patients 18 years of age and older), unless they have additional training in pediatrics.
Keystone Internal Medicine specializes in health care for adult patients age 18 years and older. Services provided include:
- All types of physical exams
- Screenings to test for illnesses
- Minor surgical procedures, such as wart removal
- Discounted prescription drugs
- Diabetes management
- Physician on-call 24 hours a day
For information regarding Annual Wellness Visits with Medicare, click here.