Your privacy is very important to us, and the following will inform you of the information that we, Keystone Health, may collect from you, and how it is used. By using our website, www.KeystoneHealth.org, you are accepting the practices described in this policy.
We may collect your information in a variety of ways through your use of our online platforms, including when you visit or browse a website and its pages, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form, register for an event, pay a medical bill, donate to Keystone Health, order a prescription, or in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available.
The type of information we collect varies and may include:
Personal information you provide to us, such as, but not limited to:
- Demographic information like name, email address, mailing address, date of birth, or phone number.
- Medical information, direct or inferred, related to requesting services, prescriptions, medical equipment or registering for classes or payment of your medical bills or while scheduling an appointment.
- Financial information like credit card, banking information, or other information that you provide to us, or our authorized third-party payment processors, to make payments, donate to Keystone Health or make a payment for other services.
- Personal interest information requested to customize or personalize services.
- Like many sites, we collect data to generate usage analytics. This data includes device and Internet connection information, operating system information, browser type and version, and network connectivity information. We do not track your use of other websites or pages.
We use the collected information primarily for our own internal purposes, such as providing, maintaining, evaluating, and improving our services and Website, fulfilling requests for information, and providing customer support.
Disclosure of Your Information
Keystone Health does not share personal information you provide to us through the Keystone Health online platforms with anyone, for any reason, except:
- With our third-party vendors that distribute newsletters and other communications that you subscribe to on the online platforms regarding our products and services.
- With our third-party payment processors which assist us in processing your bill payment, or for making donations to our health center.
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information, not linked to any personal information, regarding online visitors or users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
To the extent you provide, or we collect your “protected health information” [as defined by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)], we will only use or disclose such protected health information in accordance with our Notice of Privacy Practices (https://keystonehealth.org/notice-privacy-practices/).
We reserve the right to disclose information, if required to do so by law or by a regulatory authority. We may also disclose information as part of an investigation or enforcement action relating to improper or illegal conduct in connection with the Keystone Health online platforms.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
Your Communication Choices
You may enroll in various services to receive information, typically via email, about Keystone Health.
You can unsubscribe to any email service at any time after registration by simply clicking on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any email and follow the specified instructions to opt-out.
By creating a MyKeystoneHealth account, you will be added to our mailing list to receive communications from us related to our products and services. In the event you do not wish to receive these communications from Keystone Health, please change your communication preferences by editing your MyKeystoneHealth communication profile.
We have adopted reasonable data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information.
For example, data exchanged between you and our online platforms, or our third-party service providers, is transmitted over a SSL (Secure Socket Layer) secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures. Except as required by HIPAA, we do not make any representations or warranties of any kind related to the security of the Keystone Health online platforms, any third-party site or payment processor’s site, or your information stored on the online platforms. To the extent you provide us with protected health information through the Keystone Health online platforms, we will protect and secure your protected health information in accordance with HIPAA’s requirements.
If you have any questions or comments regarding this policy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.