Keystone Health is staffed by a diverse team of primary care providers serving the greater Franklin County Pennsylvania region.
- Keystone Family Medicine (717) 709-7999
- Keystone Behavioral Health (717) 709-7930
- Keystone Dental Care (717) 709-7940
- Keystone Women's Care (717) 709-7990
- Keystone Pediatrics - Chambersburg
- Keystone Pediatrics - Waynesboro
- Keystone Cardiology (717) 217-6944
- Keystone Internal Medicine (717) 709-7970
- Keystone Pharmacy (717) 709-7977
- Keystone Urgent Care (717) 709-7979
- Keystone Infectious Diseases (717) 709-7909
- Keystone Audiology and Speech
- Keystone Pediatric Therapies (717)-709-7997
- Keystone Community Outreach (717)-709-7908
Keystone Health improves the health and quality of life of the people and communities we serve. We do this by:
- Providing quality, compassionate primary medical, dental, behavioral and social services to anyone especially those who need it most;
- Coordinating care with other providers to provide a full range of services our patients need;
- Promoting and supporting healthy lifestyles;
- Adjusting fees based upon patients’ ability to pay-no one is turned away due to inability to pay;
- Collaborating with others to promote affordable access, and the breaking down of language and cultural barriers;
- Advocating for our patients and the medically underserved.
Joel Desotelle, MS OTR/L, pediatric occupational therapist and program director of Keystone Pediatric Therapies in Chambersburg, offers a holiday guide for families with children living with autism. Happy … Read More . . .
The enrollment period for 2017 Marketplace insurance coverage is now underway. While many people view the process as complicated, there are places to turn for help. Pam Laye, Supervisor of Keystone Outreach and … Read More . . .