Keystone Health is staffed by a diverse team of primary care providers serving the greater Franklin County Pennsylvania region.
- Keystone Family Medicine (717) 709-7999
- Keystone Behavioral Health (717) 709-7930
- Keystone Dental Care (717) 709-7940
- Keystone Women's Care (717) 709-7990
- Keystone Pediatrics - Chambersburg
- Keystone Pediatrics - Waynesboro
- Keystone Cardiology (717) 217-6944
- Keystone Internal Medicine (717) 709-7970
- Keystone Pharmacy (717) 709-7977
- Keystone Urgent Care (717) 709-7979
- Keystone Infectious Diseases (717) 709-7909
- Keystone Audiology and Speech
- Keystone Pediatric Therapies (717)-709-7997
- Keystone Community Outreach (717)-709-7908
Keystone Health improves the health and quality of life of the people and communities we serve. We do this by:
- Providing quality, compassionate primary medical, dental, behavioral and social services to anyone especially those who need it most;
- Coordinating care with other providers to provide a full range of services our patients need;
- Promoting and supporting healthy lifestyles;
- Adjusting fees based upon patients’ ability to pay-no one is turned away due to inability to pay;
- Collaborating with others to promote affordable access, and the breaking down of language and cultural barriers;
- Advocating for our patients and the medically underserved.
Hand, foot and mouth disease is a common virus infection that is especially prevalent in children. Dr. Arnauld Oreste of Keystone Pediatrics Waynesboro shares what you need to know about the virus and how you … Read More . . .