Keystone Health is staffed by a diverse team of primary care providers serving the greater Franklin County Pennsylvania region.
- Keystone Family Medicine (717) 709-7999
- Keystone Behavioral Health (717) 709-7930
- Keystone Dental Care (717) 709-7940
- Keystone Women's Care (717) 709-7990
- Keystone Pediatrics (717) 709-7950
- Keystone Cardiology (717) 217-6944
- Keystone Internal Medicine (717) 709-7970
- Keystone Pharmacy (717) 709-7977
- Keystone Urgent Care (717) 709-7979
- Keystone Infectious Diseases (717) 709-7909
- Keystone HIV Program (717) 709-7907
- Keystone Audiology and Speech (717) 709-7920
Keystone Health improves the health and quality of life of the people and communities we serve. We do this by:
- Providing quality, compassionate primary medical, dental, behavioral and social services to anyone especially those who need it most;
- Coordinating care with other providers to provide a full range of services our patients need;
- Promoting and supporting healthy lifestyles;
- Adjusting fees based upon patients’ ability to pay-no one is turned away due to inability to pay;
- Collaborating with others to promote affordable access, and the breaking down of language and cultural barriers;
- Advocating for our patients and the medically underserved.
Keystone Health Wins Health System Excellence Award Keystone Health was recently awarded the Health Systems Excellence Award by the American Cancer Society for its support of the American Cancer Society’s … Read More . . .