A Service of Keystone Health
Keystone Health is a public, non-profit organization employing more than 400 caring and compassionate physicians, nurses and staff members who provide quality health care to individuals and families with and without health insurance.
Co-founded in 1986 by Joanne Cochran, president/CEO, Keystone Health operates as a network of primary care sites – Keystone Family Medicine, Keystone Behavioral Health, Keystone Internal Medicine, Keystone Dental Care, Keystone Women’s Care, Keystone Pediatrics, and Keystone Urgent Care – as well as a pharmacy in Chambersburg, PA. Keystone Health also offers primary care services to migrant and seasonal farmworkers at locations across the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
We work toward increasing access to medical care for the uninsured and underserved, while understanding patient needs go well beyond basic primary health care. Cultural differences, language, and other barriers prevent many people from seeking the medical care they need. Our team at Keystone Health has made it part of our mission to adapt. We work together to meet the requirements of populations that are too frequently overlooked while striving to offer quality, affordable health care to all — regardless of circumstance.
As an employee at Keystone Health, our hope is that you will feel empowered and fulfilled, working towards our shared mission of providing care that comes from the heart.
Keystone Health improves the health and quality of life of the people and communities we serve.
We do this by:
- providing quality, compassionate primary medical, dental, behavioral and social services to anyone, especially those who need it most;
- coordinating care with other providers to provide a full range of services our patients need;
- promoting and supporting healthy lifestyles;
- collaborating with others to promote affordable access and breaking down language and cultural barriers; and
- advocating for our patients and the medically underserved.