We pride ourselves in providing an Employee Benefit Program that is fair to our employees and competitive with the programs offered by practices of a similar nature. Eligible employees at Keystone Health are offered a wide range of benefits, some of which require contributions from employees, but most of which are fully paid by Keystone Health. A number of the programs (such as Social Security, workers’ compensation, state disability, and unemployment insurance) cover all employees in the manner prescribed by the law.
Some of our employee benefits based on meeting eligibility requirements are listed below:
Employee insurance coverage paid by Keystone Health varies depending upon the status of the employee. Regular part-time employees working at least 30 or more hours per week are eligible to receive a portion of their medical and insurance coverage paid by Keystone Health. You can inquire about further details during the job interview.
- MEDICAL INSURANCE. All insurances offered by Keystone Health are effective on the first day of the month following date of hire.
The Keystone Health health insurance is a Preferred Provider Option (PPO), with various levels of coverage (employee, employee and child, employee and children, employee and spouse, and family). Keystone Health’s Preferred Provider Option (PPO) combines with a Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA) through our health insurance carrier, and helps the employee to meet their deductible. There is no cost for single insurance to our employees if you are a full-time employee.
- DENTAL INSURANCE. Basic Dental coverage is available for employee, employee and child, employee and children, employee and spouse, and family. There is no cost for single insurance to our employees if you are a full-time employee.
- LIFE INSURANCE. Keystone Health provides regular full-time employees and regular part-time employees who work at least 30 hours per week with Group Term Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance as a part of its benefit program. Employees may also purchase additional voluntary group life and dependent life insurance through payroll deductions.
- OTHER INSURANCE. Short and long-term disability and vision coverage, payable through payroll deductions, is available at group rates for regular employees who work at least 30 hours per week.
- RETIREMENT PLAN. All employees are eligible to defer salary contributions into the 403(b) plan and build retirement income. Employees who regularly work more than 20 hours a week, and who are at least 21 years of age will receive matching dollars from Keystone Health.