Certified Registered Nurse Practitioner
Keystone Health, has several exciting opportunities for Certified Registered Nurse Practitioners (CRNPs) to join our Family Medicine primary care team and play an integral role in helping to provide high-quality compassionate care to all patients in our community.
Keystone Health, founded in 1986, is the largest multi-specialty Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) in the nation. Keystone provides a proven multi-disciplinary model for collaborative practice.
As a CRNP you have an important job to do, but also you need to take care of yourself. Keystone Health is committed to creating a positive, supportive working environment that promotes excellent work-life balance while providing high-quality care.
What We Are Offering:
- Opportunity to join a busy, growing group of providers with a strong referral base
- A “small town feel” with the resources of a large health system
- Job security
- Commitment to providing high-quality, compassionate care to patients
- Based Compensation plus Incentive Program
- Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance
- Malpractice Coverage through FTCA
- Professional Dues and CME Allowance
- Paid Time Off
- Sick Time – 40 Hours of Sick Time Annually
- Defined Contribution Plan: 403(b) Retirement Program with a Company Match
- Eligible for State and Federal Loan Repayment
About Keystone Health:
Keystone Health was founded by Joanne Cochran in 1986 and she is still the CEO to this day. Keystone has provided services to our community for over 30 years and will continue to be the place where families and individuals establish their health home.
Keystone’s goal and mission is to improve the health and quality of life of the people we serve. Our goal is affordable health care to everyone in the community in a comfortable and safe environment. Keystone does this by providing quality and compassionate care to all who are in need. Keystone Health always puts their patients first. In fact, no patient has ever been turned away due to their inability to pay for care.
Keystone is the proven champion for quality health care in the community and for those with chronic diseases and special populations. Keystone Health provides over 16 services as part of our Federally Qualified Health Center. Furthermore, Keystone offers additional services to our migrant and seasonal farmworkers and their families.
About South Central Pennsylvania:
- Keystone Health is located in Chambersburg, PA, in beautiful south-central Pennsylvania, an area rich with outdoor activities and history.
- Conveniently located within a three-hour drive of Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, and northern Virginia; four hours to New York. International airports located within one hour (Harrisburg, PA) and at Dulles, BWI and Ronald Reagan airports.
- Enjoy an area with many outdoor activities (hiking, biking, skiing, golfing, water activities and more), rich with historical sites and close to the Chocolate Capital of the United States. Washington D.C., with a large selection of museums, cultural events, and other attractions including the national zoo, is also nearby.
- South Central PA was listed among Forbes.com’s “America’s Most Livable Cities,” and ranked in U.S. News & World’s “Best Cities to Live.”
- Offers top-rated public schools, blue-ribbon private schools, and some of Pennsylvania’s top colleges and universities. Area school districts are consistently ranked in the top 20 percent of Pennsylvania – it’s a great place to grow a family.
- For more about the community, visit www.chambersburg.org.
Click here to apply!
Equal Opportunity Employer
We provide opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.