Dental Hygienist career opportunity!
- Certified as a Registered Dental Hygienist
- Public Health Dental Hygiene Practitioner preferred but not required
- Minimum of Two (2) years working as a Dental Hygienist required with the following essential skills
- Appropriate use of Cavitron
- Radiographic skills
- Assess dental condition and needs of patient including screening of head, neck, and oral cavity for disease.
- Responsible for dental prophylaxis, topical fluoride application, sealants, radiographs, patient education including oral health instruction and the plaque control program.
- Providing routine preventive treatment for new and existing patients.
- Accurate documentation and maintenance of patient records.
- Other responsibilities as necessary.
Keystone Health is a Federally Qualified Health Center with offices in Chambersburg, PA
Equal Opportunity Employer
We provide opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.