Keystone Health has an exciting opportunity for Registered Dental Hygienists at our general dentistry practice! Keystone offers a flexible schedule of full-time, part-time, or PRN/Relief; no holidays and no weekends. At Keystone Health, you will discover a career and community that you’ll love! Come be a part of a dynamic team that strives to make our patients smile!
- Assess dental condition and needs of patient including screening of head, neck, and oral cavity for disease.
- Responsible for dental prophylaxis, topical fluoride application, sealants, radiographs, patient education including oral health instruction and the plaque control program.
- Providing routine preventive treatment for new and existing patients.
- Accurate documentation and maintenance of patient records.
- Certified as a Registered Dental Hygienist
- Public Health Dental Hygiene Practitioner preferred but not required
- Appropriate use of Cavitron
- Radiographic skills
A few benefits of being part of the Keystone Health Family:
- Competitive pay
- Paid time off
- Continuing Medical Education (CME)
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance (Health and Dental Insurance is free for full-time employees and their family; Health Insurance is free for part-time employees)
- Retirement Plan with match
- Life Insurance
Keystone Health is a Federally Qualified Health Center with offices in Chambersburg, PA
Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.