Not sure where to start? Here are answers to our most frequently asked questions.
Q: How do I become a patient?
A: Our following offices are: (you may call any of the below offices to schedule an appointment)
- Keystone Family Medicine (717) 709-7999
- Keystone Behavioral Health (717) 709-7930
- Keystone Dental Care (717) 709-7940
- Keystone Women’s Care (717) 709-7990
- Keystone Pediatrics (717) 709-7950
- Keystone Cardiology (717) 217-6944
- Keystone Internal Medicine (717) 709-7970
- Keystone Pharmacy (717) 709-7977
- Keystone Walk-In Care (717) 709-7979
- Keystone Infectious Diseases (717) 709-7909
- Keystone HIV Program (717) 709-7907
- Keystone Audiology and Speech (717) 709-7920
Q: What insurance do you accept?
A: Keystone Health accepts most insurance plans. Please call your insurance plan to ensure Keystone is on their panel of participating providers.
Q: What if I do not have health insurance?
A: Contact our Outreach Enrollment Navigators at (717) 709-7969.
Q: What if I do not have any money to pay for my visit?
A: Contact the Outreach Enrollment Navigators to discuss your options. (717)709-7969.
Q: Who do I call if I have concerns about my bill?
A: Contact the billing office at (717)709-1222 option # 2.
Q: Who do I call to set up a payment plan on my account?
A: Contact the Patient Financial Servicesa t (717) 709-1222 option # 3.
Q: My child no longer has insurance, what can I do?
A: Contact the Outreach Enrollment Navigators to discuss how to apply for Medical Assistance, CHIP or other programs available.
Q: How do I know if I qualify for reduced fee?
A: You may call the Outreach Enrollment Navigators to receive a copy of the reduced fee application or if you have any questions about the Reduced Fee program. They will review your completed application and you will be notified via mail if you qualify.