You do not have to be a patient of Keystone Health to receive the COVID vaccine at any of our clinics.
We offer pediatric COVID vaccines at multiple locations. To schedule your child’s COVID vaccine, please call your preferred office- locations and phone numbers listed below. We are able to give COVID vaccines at Well Child Visits, or you can schedule an appointment specifically for a COVID vaccine.
When scheduling an appointment, remember:
- Children age 5 years- 17 years: This is a 2 dose series. 2nd vaccine will be automatically scheduled exactly 21 days (3 weeks from 1st dose) for you. Please make sure you are available in 3 weeks for 2nd dose.
- Children age 6 months-4 years: This is a 3 dose series. 2nd vaccine will be automatically scheduled exactly 21 days (3 weeks from 1st dose) for you, and 3rd dose will be scheduled for you 8 weeks after the 2nd dose.
Please make sure you are available for follow up doses. Parent or guardian must accompany minors to vaccine appointments.
Where are the vaccine clinics?
Our vaccine clinics are located at:
- Keystone Pediatrics-Chambersburg, (717) 709-7950, 830 Fifth Avenue, Suite 103, Chambersburg
- Keystone Pediatrics-Waynesboro, (717) 387-8060, 45 Roadside Avenue, Waynesboro
- Keystone Family Medicine, (717) 709-7999, 820 Fifth Avenue, Chambersburg
COVID-19 vaccine is provided at 100% no cost to the vaccine recipient. If a vaccine recipient has health coverage, Keystone Health may seek appropriate reimbursement from the recipient’s plan or program for a vaccine administration fee.