Welcome to the COVID Monoclonal Antibody Therapy Infusion Center!
Our infusion center is located at: 111 Chambers Hill Drive, Chambersburg, PA. When you arrive, please park on the north side of the building (the side closest to Norland Avenue), remain in your car, and call (717) 217-1993 to alert us that you have arrived.
Some key information:
- You can eat and drink like you normally would prior to coming for your infusion. You can also take your medications as you would normally do, unless your provider has told you specifically not to take something.
- Be sure to wear a mask upon entering, during your infusion, and throughout the duration of your time in the infusion center.
- No visitors are allowed to come into the infusion center with you. If you are accompanied by someone, please have them stay nearby and return to the facility in about 2 hours.
- It is important to hydrate well prior to your infusion for ease in placing the IV injection.
- Please plan to be at the infusion center for about 2.5 hours. Feel free to bring along reading materials, electronics or anything you may like to keep busy. No visitors are permitted in the clinic setting.
- You should bring a blanket with you as this environment is cooler than most.
- A nurse will call you approximately 2-3 days after your infusion to see how you are doing.
- A tele-health appointment with your primary care provider will occur approximately 7 days after your infusion.
- There is a possible risk of reduced immune response to the COVID vaccine. COVID vaccination should be delayed at least 90 days after you receive your infusion.
Please call us at (717) 217-1993 with any questions or to report any health changes leading up to your infusion appointment.