Keystone Health and the Chambersburg Area School District have collaborated to provide a school-based location of Keystone Pediatrics within Chambersburg Area Senior High School (CASHS). The goal of this clinic is to improve access to quality health care for CASHS students, keeping them healthy and fostering success in school.
Quick Facts: The new Keystone Pediatrics Clinic at CASHS is:
- Operated by Keystone Health, a Federally Qualified Health Center and full-service, family-centered, primary care facility with locations throughout Franklin County.
- Open to CASHS students only, during the school year when school is in session from 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM.
- Staffed by licensed and qualified physicians, physician assistants, certified registered nurse practitioners and nurses.
- Available to evaluate and treat your child for minor injuries and illnesses that occur during the school day and screen for behavioral health issues.
- Available to be your child’s regular healthcare provider, or to support your child’s regular doctor/clinic.
Charges: Keystone Health will bill your child’s insurance company for services provided at the Keystone Pediatrics Clinic at CASHS. You will be responsible for co-pays and unmet deductible amounts. Keystone Health adjusts its fees based upon patients’ ability to pay – no one is turned away due to inability to pay.
Enrollment: Children cannot be treated at the clinic without parent/guardian consent and completion of a consent form (click here for consent forms). In order for your child to receive treatment at the Keystone Pediatrics Clinic at CASHS, please complete the forms and have your child return them to the clinic, or you can also mail them to:
Keystone Pediatrics Clinic
Chambersburg Area Senior High School
511 S. 6 th Street
Chambersburg, PA 17201
Chambersburg Area School District and Keystone Health believe that this clinic will help make a positive difference in the lives of CASHS students, and we look forward to caring for your child. If you have any questions about the new clinic please call us at (717) 709-7900.