Keystone Health is seeking a full-time Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) to join our growing primary care team and play an integral role in helping to provide high-quality compassionate care to all patients in our community.
Founded in 1986, Keystone Health is the largest multi-specialty Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) in the nation. Keystone provides a proven multi-disciplinary model for collaborative practice.
As a PMHNP you have an important job to do, but also you need to take care of yourself. Keystone Health is committed to creating a positive, supportive working environment that promotes excellent work-life balance while providing high-quality care.
About the Position:
- Provide outpatient psychiatric services including psychiatric evaluations and medication management follow-up
- EPIC EMR
- Full-time outpatient position
- Commitment to providing high-quality compassionate care to patients
- No Call – No Weekends – No Evenings
- Graduate of an accredited PMHNP program
- Board certification as a PMHNP
- Team-oriented with the ability to provide personalized patient care and demonstrate clinical outcomes
- Commitment to providing high-quality compassionate care
- One year experience – post graduation
- Based Compensation
- Medical, Dental, Life and Long-Term Disability
- Malpractice Coverage through FTCA
- Professional Dues and CME Allowance
- Defined Contribution Plan: 403(b) Retirement Program with a Company Match
- Eligible for State and Federal Loan Repayment
- Paid Time Off
Learn more about this outstanding opportunity by calling Maria at 717-217-1979 and by visiting our website at www.keystonehealth.org
To apply: send CV to email@example.com
About Keystone Health:
- Keystone Health was founded by Joanne Cochran in 1986 and she is still the CEO to this day. Keystone has provided services to our community for over 30 years and will continue to be the place where families and individuals establish their health home.
- Keystone’s goal and mission is to improve the health and quality of life of the people we serve.
- Our goal is affordable health care to everyone in the community in a comfortable and safe environment.
- Keystone does this by providing quality and compassionate care to all who are in need. Keystone Health always puts patients first. In fact, no patient has ever been turned away due to their inability to pay for care.
- Keystone is the proven champion for quality health care in the community and for those with chronic diseases and special populations.
- Keystone Health provides over 16 services as part of our Federally Qualified Health Center. Furthermore, Keystone offers additional services to our migrant and seasonal farmworkers and their families.
- Located in Franklin County, Chambersburg is located just 55 miles southwest of Harrisburg and is part of the Great Appalachian Valley.
- Chambersburg offers great schools, affordable homes, and recreation.
- Quaint mom-and-pop shops line main street, coffee shops and farmers markets add texture to the community.
- Grab some fresh fruit, meat, and cheese from the Country Breeze Farm Market, grab a bite to eat at the Copper Kettle, or take a hike on the Appalachian Trail.
About South Central Pennsylvania:
- Keystone Health is located in Chambersburg, PA, in beautiful south-central Pennsylvania, an area rich with outdoor activities and history.
- Conveniently located to several major cities, making it easy for day trips or weekends away. Washington, D.C. is less than two hours away, it’s a three-hour drive to Pittsburgh and Philadelphia and four hours to New York. An international airport is located within one hour (Harrisburg, PA) and Dulles, BWI, and Ronald Reagan airports are also close by.
- Enjoy an area with many outdoor activities (hiking, biking, skiing, golfing, water activities and more), rich with historical sites and close to the Chocolate Capital of the United States. Washington, D.C. offers a large selection of museums, cultural events, and other attractions including the National Zoo.
- Offers top-rated public schools, blue-ribbon private schools, and some of Pennsylvania’s top colleges and universities. Area school districts are consistently ranked in the top 20 percent of Pennsylvania – it’s a great place to grow a family.
- For more about the community, visit chambersburg.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We provide opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.