Keystone Health is hiring PRN RNs/LPNs for its Agricultural Worker Program in various regions throughout Pennsylvania.
The office for this region will be located in Indiana County, and the region covers: Allegheny, Armstrong, Beaver, Cambria, Fayette, Greene, Indiana, Somerset, Washington, and Westmoreland Counties.
The office for this region is located in Columbia County, and the region covers: Bradford, Sullivan, Montour, Columbia, Snyder, Northumberland, Luzerne, Wyoming, Susquehanna, Lackawanna, Carbon, Monroe, Pike, Wayne counties.
Bilingual English/Spanish is a plus. Works in cooperation with the Outreach Coordinator for the region in accordance with professional standards in a Primary Care setting and using Keystone Farmworker Health Program protocols. Flexible hours based on your schedule and seasonality of the program.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participate in visits to farms, labor camps, farmworker homes and other outreach settings to provide patient assessments, health screenings and related patient education.
- Provide follow-up screenings, obtain follow up blood pressure reading in camps or at clinics on patients with isolated, single, elevated blood result.
- Obtain random blood glucose checks on patients whose symptoms or family history indicates the need for diabetes screening.
- Review medical history, medications, and current complaints to determine, according to established Keystone Health Farmworker protocol, whether a patient requires clinic referral, Urgent Care, or Emergency Room referral.
- Recommend over the counter medications for common camp illnesses according to established Keystone Farmworker Health Program protocol.
- Document field visits into EHR.
- Practice Centers for Disease Control guidelines for Universal Precautions for disposal of all medical waste.
- Participate in training and education required by the Keystone Health Farmworker Program.
- Maintain patient confidentiality.
- Other duties and responsibilities as needed.
Keystone Health is a Federally Qualified Health Center with offices in Chambersburg, PA
Equal Opportunity Employer
We provide opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.