Keystone Health is hiring a Lead RN for our Agricultural Worker Program in Adams County. Bilingual English/Spanish is a plus. This position works in collaboration with the Outreach Coordinator with professional standards and in accordance with Keystone Agricultural Worker established protocols in the 24 counties that comprise Adams Regional.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participate in visits to produce, dairy and poultry farms, nurseries, tree farms, orchards, labor camps and other outreach settings to obtain medical history, provide patient assessments, health screens consisting of vital signs, auscultation of heart and lungs, glucose checks, and urine screens for UTIs and STDs
- Treat minor illness with OTC medications following established protocols as approved by the Medical Director
- Provide follow-up visits to patients with elevated blood pressures and/or glucose levels or other significant findings and when necessary endeavor to help them obtain medical consults
- Assure patient confidentiality
- Practice OSHA guidelines of Universal Precautions for disposal of all medical waste
- Participate in meetings required by Keystone
- Maintain current RN license in the states of PA and MD
- Maintain BLS.CPR certification
- Other duties as needed
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
Graduate of an ANA accredited School of Nursing preferred or a graduate of an accredited RN program. Minimum of 2 years experience in Primary Care and/or Community Health Work.
Send resumes via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or complete an online application at www.keystonehealth.org/employment. Keystone Health is a Federally Qualified Health Center with offices in Chambersburg, PA
Equal Opportunity Employer
We provide opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.