Full Time Front Office Staff- Family Medicine
These essential job requirements must be performed successfully either with or without reasonable accommodation. This essential job list is intended to be a guide rather than a limitation. Keystone Health has the right to add new responsibilities as demands dictate, and is in no way stating or implying that these required tasks are the only activities that are to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Other duties may be assigned.
- Answers call by the third ring, speaking slowly and clearly. Determine purpose of the call and provides information and direct caller to appropriate personnel or department.
- Informs patient of all services offered by Keystone.
- Provides excellent customer service, acknowledges patients upon arrival and greets with a smile.
- Assists with patient check in – collecting co-pay.
- Assists with patient check out – collecting fee for visit and past due balances.
- Assists with charge entry (posting only as assigned)
- Knowledge of HIPAA / patient confidentiality.
- Documents scanning.
- Assists with Medical Record copies and adheres to the release process.
- Schedules appointments following established scheduling guidelines.
- Operates a TTY and multiline telephone.
- Trains new employees as directed by office manager
Keystone Health is a Federally Qualified Health Center with offices in Chambersburg, PA.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We provide opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.