Keystone Health is staffed by a diverse team of primary care providers serving the greater Franklin County Pennsylvania region.
- Keystone Family Medicine (717) 263-4313
- Keystone Behavioral Health (717) 263-0384
- Keystone Dental Care (717) 263-4462
- Keystone Women's Care (717) 217-6830
- Keystone Pediatrics (717) 263-0550
- Keystone Cardiology (717) 217-6944
- Keystone Internal Medicine (717) 217-6804
- Keystone Pharmacy (717) 217-6917
- Keystone Walk-In Care (717) 217-6911
- Keystone Infectious Diseases (717)217-6804
- Keystone HIV Program (717)217-4350
- Keystone Audiology and Speech (717)709-7920
Keystone Health improves the health and quality of life of the people and communities we serve. We do this by:
- Providing quality, compassionate primary medical, dental, behavioral and social services to anyone especially those who need it most;
- Coordinate care with other providers to provide a full range of services our patients need;
- Promoting and supporting healthy lifestyles;
- Adjusted fees upon patients’ ability to pay-no one is turned away due to inability to pay;
- Collaborating with others to promote affordable access, and the breaking down of language and cultural barriers;
- Advocating for our patients and the medically underserved.
Did you know that skin cancer is the most common type of cancer in the United States? Learn here how you can protect yourself, in an article by Genia Greenland, Nurse Practitioner at Keystone Walk-In … Read More . . .